The Atlas-Q100L is a UHF RFID battery-free quad load cell tag. The device features four independent channels with an FX19-0-1-0001-0100-L compression load cell each. Their compression range is 0 kgf to 45kgf for each cell. The load cell tag provides an accuracy of ±0.5kgf per channel.
The tag is compatible with EPC C1G2 RFID commercial readers. No custom hardware or custom commands are required.
The Atlas-Q100L is ideal for weight monitoring. The battery-free weighting device provides a unique identification number plus the weight data for applications such as inventories of bulk, liquids and granulates.
- 860MHz-960MHz operation
- Read range @ 2W ERP: 2 meters
- EPC Class-1 G2 compliant
- ISO 18000-6 Type C compliant
- 96-bit EPC & 32-bit TID
- 4 channels
- Compression load range: 0 to 45 kgf per channel
- Compression load accuracy: ±0.5 kgf per channel
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +85°C