The Electra is a UHF RFID battery-free contact temperature sensor tag. The device features a 103GT-2 NTC thermistor from Semitec with a -30°C to +85°C temperature range and a ±0.5°C accuracy.
The tag is compatible with EPC C1G2 RFID commercial readers. No custom hardware or custom commands are required.
The Electra is fixed on hot spots inside switchgear to monitor temperature in real time. Each device has a unique identification number which allows the association of temperature measurements with the specific hot spot within the switchgear.
- 860MHz-960MHz operation
- Read range @ 2W ERP: 1.5 meters
- EPC Class-1 G2 compliant
- ISO 18000-6 Type C compliant
- 96-bit EPC & 32-bit TID
- Contact temperature range: -30°C to +85°C
- Contact temperature accuracy: ±1°C
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +85°C