The Cyclon-14BA is a UHF RFID battery-free pressure sensor tag. The device features a MS5803-14BA pressure and temperature sensor from Measurement Specialties with a pressure range from 0 bar to 14 bar and a temperature range from -30°C to +85°C. The sensor tag provides an accuracy of ±40 mbar in pressure and ±1°C in temperature.
The tag is compatible with EPC C1G2 RFID commercial readers. No custom hardware or custom commands are required.
The Cyclon-14BA is ideal for pressure monitoring in sealed or hardly accessible locations. The battery-free pressure sensing device provides a unique identification number plus the pressure and temperature data for applications such as tire pressure monitoring systems in heavy duty trucks (TPMS).
- 860MHz-960MHz operation
- Read range @ 2W ERP: 5 meters
- EPC Class-1 G2 compliant
- ISO 18000-6 Type C compliant
- 128-bit EPC & 96-bit TID
- Pressure range: 0 to 14 bar
- Pressure accuracy: ±40 mbar
- Temperature range: -30°C to +85°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±1°C
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +85°C