The EVAL01-Fenix-RML is a UHF RFID battery assisted temperature sensor tag with data logger. The device features a TMP112 temperature sensor from Texas Instruments with a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C. The sensor tag provides an accuracy of ±0.5°C in temperature. It can store up to 44,000 temperature samples.
The tag is compatible with EPC C1G2 RFID commercial readers. No custom hardware or commands are required.
The EVAL01-Fenix-RML is ideal for asset or process tracking as it provides a unique identification number plus temperature data – i.e.: perishable foods in cold chain monitoring.
- 860MHz-960MHz Operation
- Read range @ 2W ERP: 5 meters
- EPC Class-1 G2 compliant
- ISO 18000-6 Type C compliant
- 160-bit EPC & 96-bit TID
- Temperature range: -40°C a +85°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C
DATA LOGGER FUNCTIONALITIES
- Memory capacity: up to 44k samples
- Programmable sample intervals
- Programmable threshold alerts
- Battery monitor
- Fast data download time
- Battery free data download