The EVAL01-Magneto-RM is a UHF RFID battery-free magnetic field sensor tag. The device features a LIS3MDL magnetometer from ST Microelectronics with selectable ranges between ±4 gauss and ±16 gauss and an accuracy of ±146 µgauss.
The tag is compatible with EPC C1G2 RFID commercial readers. No custom hardware or custom commands are required.
The EVAL01-Magneto-RM is ideal for magnetic field detection and monitoring. The battery-free magnetic field sensor device provides a unique identification number plus 3-axis data of the magnetic field it is under. It works for applications such as rotary machines for counting revolutions or predictive maintenance.
- 860MHz-960MHz operation
- Read range @ 2W ERP: 5 meters
- EPC Class-1 G2 compliant
- ISO 18000-6 Type C compliant
- 128-bit EPC & 96-bit TID
- 2.5Hz ODR continuous sampling
- ±4/ ±8/ ±12/ ±16 gauss selectable magnetic full-scale
- Magnetic field sensitivity: ±146ug
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +85°C