The EVAL01-Spectre-RM is a UHF RFID battery-free ambient light sensor tag. The device features a OPT3002DNPR light dependent sensor from Texas Instrumens.
The tag is compatible with EPC C1G2 RFID commercial readers. No custom hardware or custom commands are required.
The EVAL01-Spectre-RM is ideal for process monitoring as it provides a unique identification number plus ambient light data of the associated sensor. It works for applications where light presence is key such as plant growing in greenhouses or labs.
- 860MHz-960MHz operation
- Read range @ 2W ERP: 5 meters
- EPC Class-1 G2 compliant
- ISO 18000-6 Type C compliant
- 128-bit EPC & 96-bit TID
- Optical spectrum: 300nm to 1000nm
- Range: 1.2 nW/cm2 to 10 mW/cm2
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +85°C