The Kineo-A3DH is a UHF RFID battery-free orientation sensor tag. The device features a LIS3DH 3-axis accelerometer from ST Microelectronics with selectable ranges between ±2 g and ±16 g and an accuracy of ±40 mg.
The tag is compatible with EPC C1G2 RFID commercial readers. No custom hardware or custom commands are required.
The Kineo-A3DH is ideal for asset orientation monitoring. The battery-free orientation sensor device provides a unique identification number plus 3-axis data of the accelerometer. It works for applications where orientation is critical (i.e.: rotating machinery, key asset shipping, etc.).
- 860MHz-960MHz operation
- Read range @ 2W ERP: 2 meters
- EPC Class-1 G2 compliant
- ISO 18000-6 Type C compliant
- 96-bit EPC & 32-bit TID
- 5Hz ODR continuous sampling
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g dynamically selectable full-scale
- Acceleration accuracy: ±40mg
- Acceleration resolution: ±1mg
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +85°C