Farsens’s Logos-T is a battery assisted passive temperature sensor tag to monitor cold chain. As a UHF RFID semi-passive temperature data logger (EPC C1G2), it can be configured to sample in different time intervals, generate alerts based on predefined temperature thresholds and calculate estimated shelf life for the product it is monitoring.
The tag is compatible with EPC C1G2 RFID commercial readers. No custom hardware or custom commands are required.
- 860MHz-960MHz operation
- Typical read range @ 2W ERP: 10 meters
- EPC Class-1 G2 compliant
- ISO 18000-6 Type C compliant
- 128-bit EPC & 32-bit TID
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Memory capacity: ±10,000 samples
- Typical battery-life: 1 year
- Programable sample intervals
- Programable alerts
- Embedded algorithms (MKT, RSL, etc.)